COMMERCIAL MOVING SERVICES
Commercial moves presents different challenges than those of a typical residential move. Planning an office move while working on day-to-day business operations can be a stressful task, if you are going to need the help of an expert moving company or you are looking for reliable office relocation services in the Orlando area, there is only one name you should be considering”Orlando Express Movers INC” With years of experience providing moving services in Orlando and entire Florida state we become the trusted name in Central Florida.
For any office, business or industrial move, we will have a dedicated moving consultant who will work directly with you in creating a moving plan, organizing and executing your office relocation. Our commercial office movers work in an organized and efficient manner in an effort to eliminate the possibility of disruption to your workplace. We have the expertise, equipment and resources!
Our trained commercial movers will transport your office assets quickly and safely all while ensuring no damage occurs to your office items or building.
Some of the office relocation services we provide include:
- Project management
- Records management
- Office furniture moving
- Office equipment moving
- Hospital and healthcare facility moving
- Library moving
- File and server relocations
Helpful Moving Tips for Your Office Relocation
As a full-service mover serving our community, we believe it is our duty to help with your office relocation in any way possible. Before our movers show up make sure to follow these simple office moving tips that will help prepare you for moving day:
- Plan Months in Advance: To make sure you are on top of everything, it is best to get started on the planning phase as soon as possible. After the move date is set, outline and prioritize everything that needs to be done. This well help you visualize everything that has been accomplished as well as what still needs to be done.
- Take Care of IT: Your office electronics are one of the most important aspects for running your business. The biggest thing you want to avoid on moving day is showing up to your office and not having everything set up. Notify your IT staff as soon as possible about your moving plans. This will give them plenty of time to arrange and move your equipment at your new location.
- Set Meetings Up Accordingly: A well-organized office plans most business moves months in advance of the actual date. So, when you decide on a moving date schedule all your meetings and assignments accordingly. Notify all suppliers or clients about your office relocation as a courtesy to them.
No matter your business’ moving needs, please let us know how we can assist. An agent is waiting to provide you with a moving quote and to schedule an on-site walkthrough with one of our moving coordinators. Please give us a call or fill out a moving form today to get started!